Winter prices 2021-2022
* click on the pictures for more details
|Children's ages||Accommodation price (same meals included as for parents)|
|between 0 – 2.99||13 EUR/PERSON/NIGHT|
|between 3 – 5.99||23 EUR/PERSON/NIGHT|
|between 6 – 13.99||29 EUR/PERSON/NIGHT|
|between 14 – 17.99||32 EUR/PERSON/NIGHT|
A 2,2 € per night tourist tax is payable on arrival for guests over the age of 18.
1 Booking accommodation for less than the minimum stay is dealt with on a case by case basis and may involve an additional cleaning fee in certain circumstances.
2 In the case of booking a package, the full price is payable in all cases irrespective of staying fewer nights.
3 Accommodation for children under 6 years is €11 per night (same meals included as for parents).
4 When booking a large, two-bedroom family suite, the stay of a minimum of two 6 to 14 year old children must be paid for even in the case of only one child travelling or if the children are below that age range.
We offer a three-course dinner with choice of menu. Our half-board option includes a light, mid-afternoon meal of tea and cakes for children of maximum 14 years old in the hotel restaurant served between 3 and 4pm. If you would like a quiet and relaxed dinner, we provide a separate meal for the children with our animators supervising them during the adult meal time. This is optional and children are very welcome to spend the evening meal with their parents.
The price includes: accommodation, meals, the use of the car park, swimming pool, the children’s pool, sauna, infrared sauna, tepidarium, salt cave, salt sandpit and steam bath (6pm to 8.30pm). Our new 150 m2 play area is open all day for the children and animation is provided 10 to 12 am on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and 4.30pm to 8.30pm every day.
- Pets are allowed for 9 EUR per day in the same room with the main guest and we must be notified in advance.
- Jacuzzi is 3 EUR per use.
- Bathrobe is 3 EUR per person.
- Special dietary requirements are 10 EUR per person per day (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, milk or egg free)
Additional information for all seasons:
- The use of saunas is free between 4pm and 8.30pm daily. Outside of this period, a charge applies.
- The price for the children includes the same meal plan as that of the parent, the mid-afternoon meal, and the programmes for the children.
- Next to the hotel are the training slopes where skiing instructors are available for the hotel guests.